Hello! Here's what you need to know for Thursday.
1. Yes, there were rumors of an imminent leadership challenge to UK Prime Minister Theresa May, but in the end May's cabinet backed her Brexit withdrawal plan.
2. Top execs, including Sheryl Sandberg, reportedly looked into how to ban the US President Donald Trump from Facebook.This was back in 2015, when Zuckerberg was "appalled" by Trump's call for a Muslim ban.
3. Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for Stormy Daniels, has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. The attorney represents the adult-film actress who says she had an affair with President Donald Trump.
4. The first group of caravan migrants has arrived at the US border.And the US responded with lane closures, wire, and barriers at the border.
5. Trump has tapped a fourth member of his exclusive Mar-a-Lago resort for a US ambassadorial post.This time its Lana Marks, the high-dollar handbag-maker, who will be ditching fashion for diplomacy in South Africa.
6. Nike is opening a 68,000-square-foot flagship store-of-the-future in New York City. The giant futuristic flagship in New York will span ... Continue Reading »